Sunday 15 December 2013

Imagine....



Imagine.... a world where war is outdated, where there is no shortage of resources, and every human being enjoys... 

A HIGH STANDARD OF LIVING.



It is possible....





Photo Source:  TVP Media Page on Facebook

Caption:  "The Venus Project.  Beyond Politics Poverty and War"

Learn more about alternative solutions at  www.thevenusproject.com


Some Top Comments on the TVP Media Page:

BL:  "Imagine..."  John Lennon Imagined the Venus Project...  His lyrics are beautiful.. and he is not the only dreamer, Nelson Mandela, Jacque Fresco. etc.etc.

JU:  If there was a "love" button, I'd hit it! Imagine all the people. Living life in peace! The very idea, the thought brings a welling of emotion from deep in my soul and a tear to my eye. For a variety of reasons. For the suffering of the planet and for the faint hope that it will end in the near future! Imagine! Love you John Lennon! Such an inspiration and visionary! Love the Venus Project! Peace and love for all! Universal love!

NA:  Even now my voice is reaching throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people. To those who can hear me I say "Do not despair".

SN:  Revolution is temporary... We need an EVOLUTION of CULTURE, we need to break the repetitive cycle humans have been going through for thousands of years. We need a system that allows change, one that can evolve WITHOUT the need for revolution.


This is a beautiful rendition of John Lennon's song "Imagine".  I think it suits this post very well...


Emmanuel Kelly The X Factor 2011 Auditions Emmanuel Kelly FULL


Uploaded on Aug 29, 2011



Emmanuel Kelly FULL including judges comments - Sings, Imagine from John Lennon.


"Imagine"  by John Lennon 

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say 
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one




If you enjoyed this article please "Like" or "Tweet" below. 
Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I'll get back to you soon...

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.